0879

Welcome, stranger! I hope you’re not working for the CIA! - Dr. Korsakov

Friday, August 21, 2026

THE ZUCK

Out of character, semi-serious post here. I've been permanently banned from my largest platform. This, combined with my cat suddenly dying of heart failure last week, as well as me moving, has made my life depressing and hellish.
Developments on '08 '79 were put to a halt, but i'm trying to get back into the groove of things now. Expect more soon.
As for my Instagram---- I'm thinking of opening a new one, but at the same time-- I just feel so burned.
I had that acount for several years, I had posted nearly 700 drawings to it, and I accumulated over 1,200 followers. I had real life friends whose only form of online contact was through Instagram. The ridiculous and despicable claim they gave me was also disheartening. I feel like my trust is broken.

I had my account suspended for "child abuse(?)" on October 21st, 2025, to which I appealed. Both Intergalactic_25 and inter_thecatlover were recovered in November, but Intergalactic_25 was once again suspended in December---- and then quickly recovered with another appeal.
However, this time is different. I don't appreciate bing treated like a criminal. I'm not sure if I want to return where I'm clearly not welcome. Whether this was a mass reporting job or an error on some AI bot's part, I really don't care. I don't want to come back to Instagram. I might, because I want to hold connections-- but I'll seldom use it if I do return. Perhaps I'll move to TikTok (ugh) or I'll just mainly post to Patreon.

Here's my Patreon, btw: https://www.patreon.com/c/intergalactic25

Don't really know what else to add. Please just do whatever you can to support me. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

….Hello?…

 Is this thing working?  Well, if it is…  Hello World! I’m Dr. Korsakov, founder of the Sonder Time-Travel Project.  Recently, my team and I...